Sunday, November 2, 2008

At Mix I Made It: I'm a SUPER MIXER

I made it. I have been posting to many sites for a while now and a few moments ago I saw the Congratulation email from "Mixx". It grants me "Super Mixer Status"

IT FEELS GOOD
This is the Email:

Well done, faithful Mixxer.

From:
Mixx (mixx@mixx.com)
Sent:
Sun 11/02/08 4:12 PM
To:
swv-phx@hotmail.com

swv_phx, Today is a day that you will not soon forget. The admins of Mixx.com have seen fit to grant you Super Mixxer status, affording you special privileges unavailable to your average Joe-Mixxalot.
To read more about your special powers, go to http://help.mixx.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions#What_is_a_Super_Mixxer.3F Enjoy. - Your friends at Mixx To set your preferences for receiving alerts, go to the "Your Account" section.
I hope to do well and enjoy.
Should someone from Mixx read this - Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment